TOP COSMETIC PROCEDURES FOR MEN
Top Cosmetic Procedures For Men
With changing social trends, more and more men are investing time and effort into looking fit and healthy. Having a healthy skin minimises future skin cancer risk.
The commonest treatments sought by men are:
1. Anti-wrinkle injections and Fillers
6. High-speed, Laser Hair Removal
Have questions and want to know about these and other options?
Contact us today to discuss your options. To book an appointment, please click here.
Understanding Male Aesthetics
Distinct differences between male and female facial anatomy, skin biology and the aging process play a role as to why men have different skin rejuvenation needs from women.
Men’s skin is different to women’s skin
In comparison to women’s skin, men’s skin is:
- Has larger pores
- Has less subcutaneous fat
- Generates more sweat
- Generates more sebum.
- Men are more prone to skin cancers
- Shorter hairstyles (leaving the ears uncovered) and balding scalps combined with outdoor occupations and hobbies more frequently exposes men’s skin to ultraviolet radiation; the most important risk factor for skin cancer and premature aging. Men have a higher incidence of melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer.
- Men have different facial rejuvenation requirements
- Men’s facial bone structure is stronger and more prominent.
Most men want to achieve a fresher, healthier appearance. They do not want anyone to notice that they have had an anti-ageing procedure done.
Dr. BCK Patel MD, FRCS
Short on time? Simply send your enquiry here and we will get back to you with more information.